HURRY! FREE ALITA $30 HOYTS E-CARD! WHILE STOCKS LAST! (Promotion will start from 14 February 2019 to 31 March 2019 and complete the claim before 15 April 2019.)
Terms and Conditions
- Customers who purchase Valid Models between 14/2/2019 and 31/3/2019 and complete their Claim by 15/4/2019 are eligible.
- Each Customer may Claim a maximum of 5 x $30 Hoyts e-Cards.
- Valid Models: C24G1, C27G1, C32G1, CQ32G1, G2590PX, G2790PX, G3908VWXA, AG241QX, AG241QG, AG271UG, AG271QX, AG271QG, AG272FCX, AG273QCX, AG273QCG, AG322FCX, AG322QCX, AG322QC4, AG352QCX, AG352UCG and AG352UCG6.
- This promotion is for Australian Residents only.
- Purchases from overseas are ineligible; the Tax Invoice must list the Australian Business Number (ABN) of the Seller & the GST amount.
- Each Claim is valid for 1 x purchased Model. In the case of multiple purchased Models, individual Claims must be submitted for each monitor purchased.
- Claims will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Incomplete or unclear applications will not be accepted.
- Hoyts e-Cards may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
- AOC reserves the right to change the rules without notice.
AMD FreeSync technology can synchronize the GPU and the monitor. As a result, frames are displayed when ready: no tearing or stuttering.
The human eye is curved and has a limited viewing angle. Curved displays are better suited to showing on-screen content more naturally for the human eye, thereby eliminating eye fatigue.
Curved Screen is an Eye-Opener
Unlike a boring flat display, the curved monitor surrounds your vision with a 3D sensation.
Scene Light & AOC Game Color
Effects lighting shown on the back panel can be changed to red, green or blue, to suit the mood of the play or match team colors at gaming competitions.
85% NTSC Wide Color Gamut
No more dull & under-saturated gaming: unleash the full spectrum of true-to-life colors with WCG.
144 Refresh Rate
Even in less movement-intensive games like LoL, 144Hz displays shorten the perceived delay between when you physically move the mouse and how your cursor (or crosshair) moves on-screen. The movement of a mouse's cursor is not rendered as one with a graphics card’s frame-by-frame graphics output. The graphics card needs to synchronize real-time mouse movement with the image which is outputting onto the screen from game data. With 144Hz monitors, on-screen images are refreshed 144 times per second that results in sharp, fluid movements. The other benefit is that the mouse cursor’s position is updated 144 times per second as well. By comparing to a 60Hz display, the result is significantly improved mouse movement fluidity and precision.
AOC Shadow Control
With AOC Shadow Control players can dial-in shadow levels in the OSD Menu to improve contrast for better dark areas on the screen definition without affecting the rest of the screen.
Low Blue Light and Flicker Free Technology
Low Blue Light software, installed in all AGON displays, minimizes harmful blue light emission (wavelengths under 455nm) found in most monitors. This ensures your eyes stay protected, especially over long gaming period.
Most LED monitors use PWM (pulse width modulation) to control brightness; the pulsing creates flicker which may cause discomfort, headaches and eye stress, especially in low-light environments. Flicker Free technology uses a smooth DC (direct current) backlight system.