802.11ax (WiFi 6) Standard
802.11ax is compatible with current WiFi standards including 802.11ac, 802.11n and more.
One channel can transmit data of multiple devices at the same time, improving efficiency and reducing latency.
Wider coverage over larger distances due to smaller sub channels.
Target Wait Time allows transmissions to be scheduled, allowing devices to sleep for longer periods, delivering up to 7x better battery life.
Team up your ROG gears for victory
ROG PCs (motherboard, laptop, desktops) and ROG wifi routers together with Game First V network acceleration software ensure smoother online game with lower ping and less lag. No matter wire or wireless, Game First and Game Boost prioritize gaming packets and decrease so that you do not miss a bullet from the back.
Triple-Level Game Acceleration
GT-AX11000 provides triple-level game acceleration to boost game traffic every step of the way. This lowers ping rate and reduce game latency for better gaming experience.
Triple-Level Game Acceleration - More Info
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 supports GameFirst V that optimises ROG devices. Gaming packets on these devices is given top priority, so your gaming packets are always at the head of the internet queue!
Port Forwarding in 3 Steps
Port forwarding is critical for gamers, to avoid the awkward situation of not being able to team up with friends. Open NAT on GT-AX11000 cannot be easier, it only takes 3 steps. No more frustrating and complicated process needed.
Select which game to play
Select your gaming device
Activate and done
With an OPEN NAT type, you're able to chat with other people, as well as join and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on their network.
With a MODERATE NAT type, youi're able to chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not be able to hear or play with others, and normally you won't be chosen as the host of a match.
With a STRICT NAT type, you're only able to chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can't be chosen as the host of a match.
ROG Gaming Center: Rule Your Network
GT-AX11000 is designed with just one mission in mind: Make your gaming network awesome. It's packed with powerful gaming optimizations, and delivers dominating Wi-Fi performance, rock-solid stability and state-of-the-art security. The ROG-themed Gaming Center interface provides easy point-and-click control over every incredible feature.
Don't Trust Your Victory To Luck
When it comes to ranking, a great connection to your game server is critical. Game Radar lets you check ping times to different serves before you play, so you canc hoose the best one and gain the competitive edge.
Keep Your Gaming Band Clean
Tri-band networking lets you dedicate one 5GHz band to gaming only, so you can avoid competing for bandwidth with other devices on your home network. With dynamic frequency selectionm (DFS) ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 also unlocks 15 channels in the least-congested 5GHz bands, providing more bandwidth for all of your wireless devices.
Simultaneous Gaming and VPN
If you're fed up with virtual private networks dragging down game performance, ROG has the answer. ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 has a killer feature called VPN Fusion, which lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
Light Up and Win
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is the first ROG router with Aura RGB lighting, which can display hundreds of colors and multiple effects for a stylish vibe that matches their other Aura-enabled gaming gear.
Fortified Frontline Network Security
ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 features AiProtection Pro powered by Trend Micro™ to defend your network from external attacks and threats by neutralizing them before they can reach your devices. Even if your PC's security software isn't turned on, AiProtection Pro still protects your network from attacks and ntrusions, giving you added peace of mind.
Battle Ready Hardware
In addition to incredible wireless performance, GT-AX11000 comes with a 2.5G WAN/LAN port for up to 2.5X faster data transfers than regular Ethernet. The router is powered by a 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU to easily handle online gaming, supercharge USB data transfers and power LAN parties. For added convenience, a customizable button on the front of the router lets you instantly control a function of your choice, such as Aura RGB lighting, Game Boost or the DFS bands.
Powerful Whole-Home WiFi System. The Way You Want
In most cases, your ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 can deliver smooth, reliable Wi-Fi to every part of your home. But Wi-Fi coverage can be affected by many factors — room layout, construction materials, and even furnishings. ASUS AiMesh is an innovative new router feature that ﬁxes these problems: it creates a whole-home Wi-Fi network using multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh is powerful, flexible and you can use a mix of ASUS router models — protecting your investment! AiMesh gives you time-saving central control, and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh is Wi-Fi you can rely on — for all your devices, all the time!
- Turn your ASUS routers into whole-home Wi-Fi system with a simple firmware update
- Mix and match preferred models from selected ASUS routers
- Create a Wi-Fi network with either a single SSID or multiple SSIDs
- All router features work across the entire Wi-Fi system
Product SKU ASU00288 Model GT-AX11000 Condition New Ethernet Type Gigabit Ethernet WiFi Frequency Band 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 5GHz (Tri-Band) Advanced Features
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IPv4, IPv6
- AX11000 ultimate AX performance
- Very large homes
- 802.11ax (2.4GHz) : up to 1148 Mbps
- 802.11ax (5GHz) : up to 4804 Mbps
- External antenna x 8
- 2.4 GHz 4 x 4
- 5 GHz-1 4 x 4
- 5 GHz-2 4 x 4
- 1.8 GHz quad-core processor
- 256 MB Flash
- 1 GB RAM
- OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access)
- Beamforming: standard-based and universal
- 1024-QAM high data rate
- 20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth
- 2.4G Hz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2
- 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support
Firewall & Access Control
- Access control：Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter
- UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log
- IPSec Pass-Through
- PPTP Pass-Through
- L2TP Pass-Through
- PPTP server
- OpenVPN server
- PPTP client
- L2TP client
- OpenVPN client
WAN Connection Type
- Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
- Router setup wizard; Firmware restoration; Device discovary; printer setup utility
- RJ45 for BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for BaseT for LAN x 4, Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 2.5Gbps Mbps and auto cross-over function(MDI-X)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 2
- WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button, Boost Key
- Link Aggregation
- Traffic Analyzer
- Adaptive QoS
- WTFast Gamers Private Network
- AiProtection Pro
- Parental Control
- Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz-1 x 3, 5 GHz-2 x 3
- VPN server : IPSec Pass-Through, PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through, PPTP Server, OpenVPN Server
- VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
- Mac OS Backup
- Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
- Image : Jpeg
- Audio : mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
- Video : asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
- AiCloud personal cloud service
- 3G/4G data sharing
- Printer Server
- Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- LPR protocol support
- Download Master
- Support bt, nzb, http, ed2k
- Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- Upload and download bandwidth control
- Download scheduling
- AiDisk file server
- Samba and FTP server with account management
- Dual WAN
- IPTV support
- Roaming Assist
- Power x 1
- Wi-Fi x 2
- WAN x 1
- LAN x 1
- USB x 2
- WPS x 1
- 2.5G Port x 1
- AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
- DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 2.4 ~ inch (Without Bezel)
- 3.8 lb
- Wireless Router Mode
- Access Point Mode
- Media Bridge Mode
Warranty 3 Year Warranty