Product DescriptionOpen Air.
Thew new ADG1X high-fidelity gaming headset is Audio-Technica’s next step in open-air gaming. The headset features high-end 53 mm drivers coupled with Audio-Technica’s signature and loved open-air design. The ADG1X takes all of the features from the multi award winning ADG1 and improves on them to give gamers what they want. The drivers have been tweaked to offer an increased range and the weight distribution of the headset and the ear pads have been increased by 33% to offer increased comfort.
The ADG1X also allows for in-game voice communication through its state-of-the-art microphone feature and includes a microphone wind muff to help further reduce external and breath noise making it perfect for streaming and podcasting. Equipped with a 1.2m 4-pole TRRS connection that can be extended with its detachable 2.0m cable for separate microphone and headphone use.
- Advanced 53 mm drivers provide excellent sound-scape and accurate sound reproduction
- Perfectly metal engineered, all-metal open air design
- Improved 3D wing support system offers hours of comfort and a secure fit
- Audio-Technica state-of-the-art microphone enables crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Extremely soft earpads with additional cushioning provide superior comfort for extended game play
- Equipped with a 1.2 m attached cable and 2.0 m extension cable
- Included microphone windscreen reduces unwanted wind and breath noise
- Double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) delivers deep, resonating bass
- Built-in volume and mute controller for convenient audio control
Product SKU AUT00027 Model ATH-ADG1X Condition New Features Headphones Driver Open air dynamic 53 mm Output Sound Pressure Level 99 dB/mW Frequency Response 5 to 35,000 Hz Maximum Input Power 1,000 mW Impedance 48 ohms Weight 285 g Cable Length 1.2 m Plug 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug (4 pole) Accessories 2.0 m extension cable (2 x 3.5 mm plugs with audio and mic), windscreen Microphones Element Condenser Polar Pattern Supercardioid Sensitivity -41 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1kHz) Frequency Response 100 to 12,000 Hz Warranty 1 Year Warranty