Elegant interface, effortless management
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management easy for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to utilize regularly or occasionally.
Save time with smart features
Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage quicker.
- Quickly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
- Optimize traffic with automation — use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
- Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard offering a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
- Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Minimize risk with enhanced visibility and control
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting minimizes risk of network downtime.
- Monitor and resolve problems with "actionable monitoring," a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
- Minimize configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
- Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
Easy integration with your network
Pick the correct switch for your network. Select from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, enabling you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, shield your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Shield your investment with a Lifetime Limited Warranty*, which guarantees select Dell Networking products with Basic Hardware Service (repair or replacement) for as long as you own the product.