The Amplon M Series UPS is a single-phase line interactive UPS that provides sine-wave quality, flexibility and high availability to its users. The series is a popular choice as a server UPS for small and medium-sized businesses.
With available power ratings of 1kVA, 1.5kVA, 2 kVA, and 3kVA, the Amplon M Series UPS is designed for a wide range of input voltages. At any size, the UPSs can be counted on to safeguard data from potential problems related to power, from brief blackouts to full power failures.
Thanks to the onboard automatic voltage regulator (AVR), stable power flows from the device, and high power protection availability is assured. By regulating power surges or drains, this line-interactive UPS helps to ensure power protection for your entire business, no matter the cause of the outage.
The swappable battery pack allows for quick changes in the source of power and easy maintenance with little or no downtime. The battery has a typical backup time of four minutes for a full load and ten minutes for a half load. With an optional external battery pack, the 3kVA allows for an extended backup time even beyond the life of the built-in battery.
Extending by extending nearly instantaneous power in the event of an outage or incident—critical for a server UPS—the Amplon M series will deliver enough power to allow the system to remain operation until the auxiliary power supply or generator is able to offer a longer-term source of power. If the generator or auxiliary power supply itself is compromised in its ability to function, with the Amplon M series provides power for long enough that the system can be shut down properly rather than crashing.
The Amplon M Series UPS runs at excellent normal mode efficiency, and provides a high output power factor of 0.9, resulting in a greater power supply for critical loads, at significantly reduced operating cost. The line-interactive UPS also has an automatic fan-speed function that reduces noise and prolongs the lifespan of the fan under various operating modes.
Delta recognizes the importance of flexibility when operating a small or medium-sized business, and that the operating systems for businesses of those sizes need to have just as much flexibility as the rest of the business. The Amplon M Series offers support for different applications through the use of communication cardss in the smart slots of the devices, and can also connect, via USB or RS232, to intelligent management software.
The Amplon M Series is available in either rack or tower configurations, to suit the needs of multiple applications such as server, networking, VoIP and telecommunications. The series is ideally suited for devices in small and medium businesses that typically have their computers connected to other devices such as routers, servers, or communications systems.
- Hot swappable battery pack for easy maintenance.
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) delivers stable output voltage.
- Wide input voltage range reduces battery discharge occurrence and extends battery life.
- Battery starts when utility power is not present.
- Self test for battery replacement warning.
- Rack or tower configuration in 2U size cabinet.
- Optional external battery pack (applicable for 3kVA model) for extendable backup time.
- Communication slot for various smart cards to support various applications.
- Intelligent management software connectivity via RS232 or USB port.
Total Cost of Ownership
- High output power factor 0.9 provides more real power to critical loads.
- High efficiency online mode can reach at minimum 97% and 96% for 1/1.5kVA and 2/3kVA respectively supporting operating cost savings.
- Automatic fan-speed control function lowers noise and prolongs fan life under different operation modes with lower speed.