Reliable power protection for small business and home office applications
The Agilon VX line-interactive UPS designed with microprocessor control offers reliable and cost-effective power protection for PCs, monitor, POS, and other sensitive electronics used in home offices and small businesses. The integrated Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures all electronics are receiving stable power while providing higher availability. The Agilon VX series’ LCD display, auto-shutdown software and other superior features make these units perfect for your data protection.
- The integrated AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage for better power quality.
- Excellent microprocessor control enables accurate detection of power frequency for higher reliability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments and reduces battery discharging time.
- Batteries are automatically recharged even when the UPS is in off mode and the UPS can start without mains (Cold-Start).
- UPS is able to restart automatically while utility power is recovering.
- Surge protection defends your critical load against damage.
- Supplied with IEC output power cable for convenient connection to your load.
- Several standard IEC 320 output sockets simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
- Compact size saves more space for critical equipment.
- Standard USB communication port enhances monitoring and manageability.
- Touch screen LCD for a clear display of UPS information.
- Advanced UPS management software provides remote shutdown and control.
Product SKU DLT00004 Model UPA102V2100BB Condition New Features
Model VX-600VA / VX-1000VA / VX-1500VA
VX-600VA 600VA / 360W
VX-1000VA 1000VA / 600W
VX-1500VA 1500VA / 900W
Nominal Voltage 230 VAC
Voltage range 170-280 VAC
Frequency Range 50/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
Voltage 230VAC ± 10% (Battery mode)
Frequency Range 50/60 Hz ± 1 Hz
Waveform (Batt. Mode) Simulated Sinewave
Receptacle [VX-600VA]: IEC 320 C13 x4
[VX-1000VA]: IEC 320 C13 x4
[VX-1500VA]: IEC 320 C13 x6 (EMEA model), IEC 320 C13 x4 (SEA model)
Battery Type & Number [VX-600VA]: 12V/7 Ah x1
[VX-1000VA]: 12V/7 Ah x2
[VX-1500VA]: 12V/9 Ah x2
Typical Recharge Time 6-8 hours to 90%
Cold Start Yes
LCD Input voltage, output voltage, battery capacity, load level and UPS status
Standard 1 USB port
Operating Temperature 0~40ºC
Relative Humidity 0-90% RH (Non-condensing)
Noise Level [VX-600VA]: < 40 dB
[VX-1000VA]: < 40 dB
[VX-1500VA]: < 45 dB
Safety & EMC CE
VX-600VA Dimensions (W x D x H): 101 x 300 x 142 mm
Net Weight: 4.4 Kg
VX-1000VA Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 320 x 182 mm
Net Weight: 8.2 Kg
VX-1500VA Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 320 x 182 mm
Net Weight: 10.4 Kg
Warranty 2 Year Warranty