These days, it’s mandatory for most to have a reliable PC in their home or business, which is why more people opt to have a stationary desktop PC where they can comfortably sit and get along with whatever tasks they need, or you may just want a gaming PC to immerse yourself in your favourite games.
Either way, you’ve come to the right place! Wireless 1 has a large range of PCs, for whatever your needs may be. Get a reliable budget PC for surfing the web, paying your bills online and shopping, or maybe a serious prebuilt gaming PC to get you straight into the game, right out of the box. So look no further than what we have to offer below and get your PC today!/
Is a cheap gaming PC worth it these days?
To put it in short, it really depends what you go for. Remember, it’s not always about the best graphics, performance is much more important. Of course, having both is nice but it’s also a really big hit to your wallet and you may not be willing to fork out that much just to play the latest games. Luckily, you don’t need to. You don’t have to have the latest and greatest graphics cards just so you can play your favourite games with your mates. With a decent cheap gaming PC build, you’ll be able to play the latest games and more for years to come without the need to upgrade. These days, manufacturers make a solid gaming PC build at very low prices that allow you to unbox it, set up an account and get you on the way to gaming. So if you’re looking for a really good budget gaming PC in Australia, check out what we have to offer below!
I need a work computer, what do I need that will last me?
A fair question. To a lot, PC specifications don’t mean much. They’re a bunch of numbers and letters and usually the one with the biggest number sounds like the better PC, however, that’s not always the case. What you’re after in a work PC is reliability. Unless you absolutely needed a powerful machine for work, you would have most likely sourced or gone for that type of PC already considering it’s for your job. However, for many who have just transitioned to working from home as many businesses have, then you may be looking for something to get you online, is speedy and reliable, but we can understand when PC specifications don’t mean much who don’t keep track of what they can and can’t do.
Usually, we’d recommend going for a PC that has an i5 or i7 processor, as they are very fast and reliable CPUs. We also recommend trying to find a PC with at least 8GB of ram, which will allow you to run multiple programs or tasks without slowing down your computer too much. Finally, another thing to consider is the SSD (Solid state drive). An SSD is a new type of storage device, it works much like the regular hard drives (HDD) that we all know, however, rather than having a spinning disk, there’s no moving parts. The beauty of an SSD is that they’re extremely fast and much more reliable that an HDD, in most cases, on average of around 5 times faster than a regular HDD, which means everything from programs to games to even booting up your PC, will see a significant performance upgrade.
- LENOVO ThinkCentre M70S SFF i5-10400 8GB 256GB SSD WIN10 PRO [11DC001YAU]In StockDispatch 2-5 DaysSpecial Price $1,296.00 Regular Price $1,555.00
- Acer Veriton X2660G i3-8100 4GB 1TB HDDBackorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $811.99 Regular Price $812.00
- Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF Desktop i5-9500 8GB 256GB M.2 Win10 Pro 3Yr Onsite WarrantyBackorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $1,298.99 Regular Price $1,299.00
- MSI TRIDENT 3 9SC-607AU Intel i5-9400F 16GB 1TB HDD+512GB SSD RTX 2060 SUPER Desktop PCBackorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $2,798.99 Regular Price $2,799.00
- MSI TRIDENT 3 9SC-621AU Intel i7-9700F 16GB 1TB HDD+512GB SSD RTX 2060 SUPER Desktop PCBackorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $3,298.99 Regular Price $3,299.00
- Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop i9-9980HK 16GB RAM 512GB SSD +2TB HDD 750W Gaming Desktop RZ42-03650200-R3B1Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 Days$4,099.00