Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth AllocationRealtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 Gb/s)GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANE
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.■ 4 Temperature Sensors
■ 2 Fan Pin Headers
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*■ Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output.
■ CPU: Intel i5 equivalent or greater
■ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H370 / B360 / H310 series motherboards
■ Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
■ USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
■ OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer*Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements.To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 it's obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR.
Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners.VR Gaming photo for reference only.
High-End Audio CapacitorsGIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise GuardGIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
CEC 2019 Ready
Save the power as easy as one clickCEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
*Free 14 days XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel ® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
Product SKU GIG00054 Model GA-B360M-H Condition New Features
- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® B360 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Actual support may vary by CPU
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN bandwidth Control Utility
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 18.5cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Warranty 3 Year Warranty