The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium is the next level of portable, award-winning power. Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium is one of the most versatile and ingenious power stations on the market. Its built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, providing you the confidence to power anything, anywhere.
- Superior Outputs for Better Power – From USB to AC, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium offers the outputs you need to get the job done both indoors and out. The multi-stage surge capability of the AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and enables you to power more devices than ever before – power tools, water boilers, refrigerators, and more.
- High-Quality, Replaceable Lithium Pack – Lightweight lithium batteries offer long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells provide additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily cahnged out at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Informative Display, Award-Winning Design – Get real-time usage data at a fast glance. The upgraded display offers a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter. Winner of the prestigious Innovation Award from the Consumer Electronics Association.
- Easily Rechargeable – Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium charged up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately). TO POWER YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE, YOU MUST USE THE REGULATED CHARGE CABLE (GZ98079).
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR GOAL ZERO YETI 1000 LITHIUM:
The Sun The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be powered by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a traditional or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 100 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user, using all the power in one day, we recommend using 6 Boulder 100 Solar Panels to repower.Wall The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be powered from a regular wall outlet in about 25 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger simultaneously.
*overseas model shown. Lithium Yeti 1000 (220V ) has two AU outlets.
Product SKU GOA00016 Model GZ38201 Condition New FeaturesCHARGE TIMES
- Wall Charger (5A): 18 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 32-80 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 16-40 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 8-20 Hours
- USB Ports (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120 W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 230VAC 50Hz, 6.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 290.44 Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 9.3 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 23.6 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
Warranty 1 Year Warranty