YETI 150 HIGHLIGHTS
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
- Portable 12lb (5.4kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 150
- Recharge from the sun by connectiing a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel.
- Plug it into the wall.
- Recharge from your car's 12V adapter.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 150 POWER?
The Yeti 150 is great for a range of smaller devices such as phones, tablets and laptops.
- Smartphones: 9-12 recharges
- POV Camera: 25 recharges
- Headlamp: 25-50 recharges
- Tablet: 6 recharges
- Laptop: 1-2 recharges
- Light-a-life: 50 hours
Product SKU GOA00003 Model GZ61208 Condition New FeaturesCHARGE TIMES
- Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 26-52 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 9-26 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 6-12 Hours
- 2 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC Inverter Int (Output, 50Hz, modified sine wave): 220V, 0.4A (80W continuous, 160W surge max
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Cell Chemistry: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
Warranty 1 Year Warranty