Advanced control for the whole home
Streamline your life with intuitive, integrated control of both home entertainment and home control devices.
- Change channels, adjust volume, fast-forward, or rewind using gestures on the bright 2.4” touchscreen.
- Easily find the right button, even in the dark, with motion-activated, backlit controls.
- Keep your eyes on your entertainment, not your remote, with vibration feedback.
- Customize the dedicated media playback, cable/satellite, and DVR controls to your preferences.
- Control and adjust smart home devices with dedicated controls.
- Keep Harmony Elite charged and ready with the convenient charging station..
- The replaceable battery has 20% greater capacity than previous generation Harmony remotes
Bring your connected home to life
Combine your entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks, and more to create unique experiences, whether “Movie Time” or “Good Night”.*
- Control connected home devices such as Philips Hue™ and LIFX lights, August™ smart locks, Nest® thermostats, Honeywell®, and more.
- Works with SmartThingsSM, INSTEON®, and IFTTT smart home platforms.
- Compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV®, Roku®, and Sonos®.
- Use with popular IR or Bluetooth® game consoles such as Xbox One™, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 or Wii®.
- Replace up to fifteen home entertainment remotes.
*Devices and brands are subject to change without notice.
Now, smart phone equals smart home
Harmony App turns your iOS® or Android™ smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote.
- Launch multi-device activities with just one touch.
- Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures.
- Jump directly to your favorite shows with up to 50 customizable channel Favorites.
- Check the status of connected devices like lights or locks—even when away from home
Harmony Hub makes the connection
The included Harmony Hub sends commands from the remote or the app using IR, Wi-Fi® or Bluetooth wireless signals.*
- Works with over 270,000 compatible home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands.
- Control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors.
- Control devices directly, according to custom schedules, or in response to sensors.**
*Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions.
**Sensors sold separately
Get started in minutes
Easily and quickly set up Harmony Elite using the Harmony mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Download Harmony App for free download at the iOS App Store or Google Play.*
- Use the app to enter your device model numbers and brands. This eliminates trial-and-error entry.
- Use the app to scan your home Wi-Fi network to find existing devices for even faster setup.
- Customize your home experience with device groups, programmed activations, and multi-device, one-touch activities.
- Setup can also be completed using an Internet-connected PC or Mac.
*Initial mobile or online setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
For mobile setup and control:
iOS: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or higher
Android™: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or later
Bluetooth® Smart technology-enabled iOS or Android device
Harmony App: download from the App StoreSM or Google Play™
For online setup:
Windows® PC: Windows10,Windows 8, or Windows 7
Intel® Mac OS® computer: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Height: 19.2 cm (7.56 in)
Width: 5.4 cm (2.13 in)
Depth: 2.9 cm (1.14 in)
Weight: 163.8 g (5.78 oz)
Height: 10.48 cm (4.16 in)
Width: 12.8 cm (4.88 in)
Depth: 2.54 cm (1.0 in)
Weight: 110.56 g (3.9 oz)
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Harmony Elite remote (with rechargeable battery)
2 IR mini-blasters
2 AC adapters