Top Gaming Laptops 2016
MSI GT80 Titan SLI – Best Gaming Laptop to Date
- Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Processor with 16 GB DDR3L RAM.
- 18.4 inches 1920 x 1080 Widescreen.
- 1 TB Hard Drive plus 256 GB SSD.
- Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M 8GB (4+4) Graphics Cards.
- Uniquely designed mechanical keyboard, 2.5 hours of battery life.
If its specs arn’t amazing enough its elegant, yet imposing design is. The MSI GT80 Titan SLI is built with a comfortable mechanical keyboard; Huge 18.4″ bright, vibrant display; Digital touchpad that transforms into a number pad; A removable top panel lets you upgrade components, all in less than 4.5kg. What’s not to love? Though it comes at quite a cost, critics are calling it hands down the best laptop currently on the market.
ASUS ROG G752
- 17.3-inch FHD IPS display (1920 x 1080) with G-Sync
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor & NVIDIA® GTX 980M graphics
- 32 GB DDR4 memory and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- 3D Vapor Cooling
The Asus ROG G752 is a sequel to the G751 newly built with a sleeker, lighter design despite packing even more punch in its performance. The ROG G752 utilizes its G-Sync technology to allow for smooth, crisp displays. The G752 also introducesmobile 3D Vapor Chamber cooling system, which channels the heat inside the machine away from components and out the rear of the chassis which will also minimize sound. An advantage of the ROG G752 line is that It comes in different spec variations to allow for budget options. All in all great value jammed in a beautiful machine.
Coming soon to Wireless1