The ZUS is a truly smart car charger. Not only does it charge up your devices at twice the speed but also finds your car with the iOS and Android ZUS app. Say good-bye to time-consuming searches across large parking lots or endless streets. In terms of quality, ZUS lasts twice as long as other normal car chargers.
- The ZUS allows you to recharge your USB devices quickly while you're driving.
- It has a durable construction to withstand frequent use and resists overheating.
- The ZUS app is available for Apple and Android smartphones so you can easily log your drives, share your parking spots and find where you've parked your car.
- It has a compact design which fits into the cigarette lighter port in your car.
- The black design is subtle and stylish.
Charge at Max Speed
Charge two high wattage devices at their swiftest speeds, up to 2x faster than average car chargers.
Two Reversible USB Ports
With reversible USB ports, you no longer need to struggle to plug into your charger. Plugging your cable in the dark has never been easier.
Military Grade Quality
The only car charger to meet US Military MIL-STD-810G High-Temperature Standard.
Car Battery Health Monitor
Monitor your car battery health and avoid the hassle of a drained battery. Identify potential issues by tracking voltage over time and get alerts whenever a battery check is recommended.
Automatic Car Finder
The ZUS Smart Driving Assistant App automatically saves your parking location. Simply open the ZUS app to find your car with the Map or Compass features.
Automatically log your mileage, trip duration and savings potential for each drive. Swipe to classify business drives for tax deductions and easily export IRS compliant reports. Save as much as $5000 in annual tax deductions (varies by country and laws).
Instantly Share Your Parking Location
Skip the complex instructions. Connect with loved ones via Family Share and they can easily find where your car is parked with their phone.
Say Goodbye to Parking Tickets
Prevent parking tickets by tracking the time left on the meter. Easily set a parking timer to alert you 10 minutes before time runs out.