iPhone X 256GB
Design and Display. It’s all screen.
- Super Retina Display. With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
- Innovative Technology. The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
- OLED Designed for iPhone X. The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- TrueDepth Camera. A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology we’ve ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
- All-New Design. The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.
- Intuitive Gestures. Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
Face ID. A revolution in recognition.
- Secure Authentication. Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay.
- Facial Mapping. Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
- Apple Pay. Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay. And check out with just a glance.
TrueDepth Camera. Front facing. Forward thinking.
- Portrait Mode Selfies. Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
- Portrait Lighting (beta). A new feature in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio‑quality lighting effects.
- Animoji. The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
Dual 12MP Cameras. The art of photography. Simplified.
- Improved Cameras. A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
- Portrait Lighting (beta). Depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping create striking studio‑quality lighting effects.
- Dual OIS. Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in low light.
- Optical Zoom. The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
A11 Bionic. Superhuman intelligence.
- Neural Engine. Introducing A11 Bionic. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
- Faster CPU. The four efficiency cores in the all‑new CPU are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster.
- Adaptive Recognition. Machine learning lets Face ID adapt to physical changes in your appearance over time.
- Power Efficiency. A second-generation performance controller and custom battery design that lasts up to two hours longer between charges than iPhone 7.5
- Apple‑Designed GPU. The new Apple‑designed three‑core GPU is up to 30 percent faster than A10 Fusion.
- Augmented Reality. A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
Wireless Charging. Wireless charging for a wireless world.
- Wireless Charging. With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless.
- A Wireless World. Charge with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, cafes, and airports around the world.
iOS. A groundbreaking iOS for a groundbreaking iPhone.
- New with iOS. Pay friends in Messages. Let Siri be your translator. And discover new music with friends in Apple Music.
- Augmented Reality. Experience mind-blowing AR games and apps on the world’s largest platform for augmented reality.
Product SKU APP01108 Model MQA82X/A-OB Condition Used Processor A11 Bionic Hexa-Core Operating System iOS 11.1 SIM Type Nano-Sim Screen 5.8 Inch Super Retina OLED, 1125x2436 (458PPI), 625 Nits, Dolby Vision, HDR10, Wide Color Gamut, 3D Touch, True-Tone, 120Hz touch-sensing Memory 3GB RAM Internal Storage 256GB Camera Rear: 12MP Wide-Angle with OIS, 12MP Telephoto with IOS, 2x Optical Zoom Front: 7MP with Portrait Mode Bluetooth Yes Battery Li-Ion 2716mAh, 15W Fast Charging, USB PD 2.0, Qi-Wireless Charging Features
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with OLED technology
- A11 Bionic chip with embedded M11 motion coprocessor
- Talk time (wireless) up to 21 hours
- LTE and 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- NFC with reader mode
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Digital zoom up to 10x
- 1080p HD video recording
- 7MP TrueDepth camera with Portrait mode
- Face ID
- Apple Pay
Display Weight 1kg Dimensions 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm Warranty 6 Month Warranty