Professional Over-Ear Headphones
The RØDE NTH-100 professional over-ear headphones offer exceptional sonic performance and superior comfort that inspires creativity. Featuring custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and ultra-low distortion, and a precision-engineered acoustic design optimised for exceptional detail and clarity, they are ideal for all forms of content creation, including music production, mixing and audio editing, podcasting, streaming and location recording. Luxurious Alcantara® cushions with our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel ensure maximum comfort, particularly for long-format content creation, and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system provides the perfect fit every time. Your search for the perfect headphones is over.
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for monitoring and mixing
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail, clarity and a very natural sound
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- Revolutionary CoolTech™ gel reduces wearing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system
- Unique contoured earcups for superior acoustic performance and comfort, with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation
- Removable cable with locking connector that can be connected to either earcup for maximum flexibility and convenience
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
AUDIO AS IT'S MEANT TO BE HEARD
The NTH-100s are meticulously crafted to deliver exceptional sonic performance for critical listening, from monitoring to mixing to mastering. Featuring custom-matched dynamic drivers that have been painstakingly tuned for an incredibly accurate frequency response and extremely low distortion, they are remarkably natural-sounding headphones. These qualities are further enhanced by the unique contoured earcup construction, which is optimised to ensure exceptional detail and clarity, and memory foam cushions for excellent passive noise isolation. They are precision-crafted to retain every detail and every nuance of sound they produce. In other words, audio as it’s meant to be heard.
INCREDIBLE ACCURACY, EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY
The NTH-100 drivers feature a custom voice coil with a four-layer ultra-high-tension aluminium alloy at its core, which is coupled to an ultra-stiff triple-layer Mylar® diaphragm. Combined with a rare-earth neodymium magnet and innovative phase plug inspired by the award-winning NTG5 microphone, these high-grade components ensure an accurate frequency and phase response across the whole audible spectrum for an incredibly articulate listening experience.
THE MOST COMFORTABLE HEADPHONES EVER. PERIOD.
When it comes to creating, comfort is everything, and the NTH-100s promise comfort like nothing else. The luxurious Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions offer a premium feel that enhances the sensory experience from the moment they are put on – supremely soft and highly breathable. Underneath the Alcantara is a layer of our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel, which absorbs and dissipates heat, actively cooling your head and ears to significantly reduce wearing fatigue. The unique ergonomic design of the earcups is also extremely comfortable, with bi-directional movement and memory foam providing a custom-fit feel for any head size or shape (even if you wear glasses), and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system ensures they feel exactly the same every time you put them on.
STYLE IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
The perfect marriage of classic aesthetics and cutting-edge industrial design, the NTH-100s are instantly iconic. With clean lines and sleek, high-grade finishes, including the unique ergonomic earcup design and premium Alcantara® cushions, they look as good as they feel. Customise the NTH-100s to suit your style, with high-quality cables available in four vibrant colours: pink, green, blue and orange (matched to the channels of the RØDECaster Pro and RØDE Connect). Available in 1.2m (3′11″) and 2.4m (7′10″) variants.
BUILT FOR CREATIVE ENDURANCE
The NTH-100s are built to withstand the rigours of creating day in, day out. Every component is designed to endure, from the high-strength spring steel headband with its scratch-resistant coating to the highly durable Alcantara® cushions to the locking cable connectors. The cushions and cable are also user replaceable. This modular design ensures maximum longevity, even with vigorous daily use. Every pair is designed and made in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia using high-grade materials, so you can take on any creative endeavour knowing they’ll be with you for the long-haul.
Studio-Quality USB Microphone
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Fully compatible with our simple and powerful podcasting and streaming software, RØDE Connect
- In-built digital signal processing: noise gate, compressor, APHEX® Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ (accessed via RØDE Connect)
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-renowned studio mics to a compact USB platform. It has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar – anything you throw in front of it.
It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording. It’s incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it incredibly easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down – wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible.
Whether you’re streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Zoom, the NT-USB Mini will ensure you’re heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. It also looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigors of recording anywhere and everywhere.