Focus your end-user network
Fully managed Layer 2 switching with Open Networking capabilities for third party OS support
Modernize with open networking
All N-Series switches include Dell EMC Networking OS 6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. In addition to supporting the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) allowing for installation of alternate network operating systems, the N1100 switch series simplifies deployment, configuration and management by:
- Offering a more flexible choice for your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Utilizing one common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language
- Promoting greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Integrating with industry-leading management tools for a cohesive wired and wireless network
Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1100 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- Fanless operation in 8-, 24-, and 48-port models (N1108T-ON, N1124T-ON, and N1148T-ON)
- Variable speed fan control available on 48-port PoE model (N1148P-ON)
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Deploy with confidence
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1100 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability. Take advantage of the following features:
- Data rates up to 176Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports for high-speed uplinks and a stacking architecture up to four units at 40Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 196 1GbE ports that can be managed from a single screen or IP address
Dell EMC PowerSwitch N1108EP-ON
- 8x 10/100/1000 Mbps half/full duplex RJ45 ports
- 2x GbE RJ45 and 2x GbE SFP interfaces
- 8x PoE/PoE+ RJ45 ports
- Compact 1 RU half width form factor
Navigate network complexity with Dell EMC Services
Our global team of network experts understands the complexities of IT ecosystems, including multi-vendor environments. We have the skillset and experience to not only quickly resolve performance issues but also transform your network to meet the demands of your business.
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today’s multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business, minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe, helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach, your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption, decrease downtime, and reduce end-user support calls.