Monitors & Displays
Monitors, TVs, portable monitors and projectors, Wireless 1 has them all!
When it comes to your display, it’s important to choose something that would suit whatever application you’re looking to use it for. Here at Wireless 1, we have a massive range of displays for you to pick and choose what you need. From small 15.6 inch portable monitors to 49-inch ultra-wide monitors to massive 75 Inch TVs, we have something for everyone. Wireless 1 has monitors, TVs and projectors from the most popular brands, such as Samsung, LG, Viewsonic, Acer, AOC, Philips, Asus, BenQ and many more! Check out our range below!
Featured Lifestyle & Monitors Products
- In StockSpecial Price $359.00 Regular Price $599.00
- In StockSpecial Price $389.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $16.74 Regular Price $37.50
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,399.00 Regular Price $2,717.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $119.00 Regular Price $249.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $68.00 Regular Price $112.50
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $379.00 Regular Price $599.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $369.00 Regular Price $536.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $349.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $33.48 Regular Price $55.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $99.00 Regular Price $142.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $979.00 Regular Price $1,499.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $3,748.00 Regular Price $4,999.00
Samsung ViewFinity S9 49in Dual-QHD 120Hz Curved Ultrawide QLED VA Monitor with USB-C LS49A950UIEXXYIn Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,199.00 Regular Price $1,999.00
- In Stock at Supplier$229.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $304.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $109.00 Regular Price $171.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $339.00 Regular Price $426.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $429.00 Regular Price $605.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $559.00 Regular Price $741.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $309.00 Regular Price $414.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $47.83 Regular Price $70.00
Gaming on PC or Console?
Gaming is a huge market with many different types of connections depending on what you’re going to be using your display on. For example, PC may have options of HDMI, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, USB-C or even VGA, where as popular consoles such as Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, would usually only have an HDMI output option. So, if you’re looking for a high refresh rate gaming monitor for your PC, ensure you get something with a high refresh rate that supports the your computers output.
Console on the other hand is a little more, straight forward. Xbox One, PS4 and Switch use HDMI as an output, which for any monitor, as long as it supports at least 60Hz and is FHD, then you shouldn’t have any issues. For current gen console such as the Xbox Series X/S and the PlayStation 5, it’s a little different. Both consoles have capabilities of supporting 4K resolution with up to 120FPS and HDR content. So when looking for a monitor or TV for those consoles, if 120Hz is important to you, than you’ll need to find a TV or monitor that supports HDMI 2.1, we recommend seeking a monitor with 4K resolution and HDR content and games being a regular thing these days, we do recommend seeking one with HDR capabilities as well. Alternatively, you may find monitors with HDR + 4K + 60Hz, which would usually be much cheaper than those newer models. It may not be able to go up to 120Hz, but it’s a fantastic option even at 4K/60Hz which is what most of the modern games run at, at the moment on consoles.
Finding the right TV?
TVs are a big purchase. They’re something that would be in the centre of your living room (or in your bedroom for some people) and it would last you for years to come. So it’s important to find the right TV for you. These days you have a whole selection of different TVs, sizes, panels and features are also different per model. So what’s the best for you? In the end, it’s personal preference, but we recommend finding something with the latest technologies so that you don’t have to upgrade soon after you buy your TV. 8K content is soon to be on the horizon and while it’s available right now, there’s not too much content for you to view. However, if you’d like to futureproof yourself 8K TVs are available for sale right now! Alternatively, 4K smart TVs with HDR are widely available and do just as good of a job. 4K content is common these days so you may as well get the most out of your TV rather than going for a 1080p model which at this stage is outdated.
Bring the cinemas to your home!
Nothing’s better than a relaxing movie night with your family or friends at home. However, for some, there may not be enough space or the TV just simply isn’t big enough for everyone to view comfortably. Which is why a projector is one of the coolest and best solutions. With a projector, as long as you have a white blank wall, you can project the screen (with up to 4K resolution) to be as big as you’d like it to be! Projectors these days are extremely clear and can do practically everything a TV can do these days. The fun doesn’t stop at movies though, you can easily move a projector and project an image, movie or some music videos for a party in the backyard. You can even game on them! Hook up a console or PC, project the image and immerse yourself or verse your friends in some video games!