Mobiles & Tablets
Since the first modern-day smartphone was released, the world has changed dramatically, apps, tools, services, web browsing and much more, right at your fingertips. With every generation of phone adding more features and being at the forefront of future technologies, such as 5G, smartphones have become an important part of everyday life. So treat yourself to a smartphone that does everything you’re looking for. At Wireless 1, we have a massive range of mobile phones from some of the biggest names in the market, Apple, Samsung, OPPO, Asus and many more, we’re sure you’re able to find a mobile phone that suits your needs and style.
- In StockSpecial Price $409.00 Regular Price $462.50
- In StockSpecial Price $849.00 Regular Price $1,028.75
- In StockSpecial Price $849.00 Regular Price $906.25
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $676.74 Regular Price $727.50
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $339.57 Regular Price $375.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $453.15 Regular Price $493.75
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,189.67 Regular Price $1,263.75
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,253.04 Regular Price $1,330.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $844.13 Regular Price $902.50
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $591.85 Regular Price $638.75
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $460.33 Regular Price $501.25
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $791.52 Regular Price $847.50
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $943.37 Regular Price $1,006.25
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $893.15 Regular Price $953.75
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $744.89 Regular Price $798.75
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,096.41 Regular Price $1,166.25
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $639.67 Regular Price $688.75
- Backorder Available$1,315.59
No card? No problem. Pay with your phone
We’ve all been there, you’ve left the house without your wallet and you’ve made it to the shops. What do you do? Go back to get your wallet? Would you open your bank up to get some cash out from the nearest ATM? Instead, why not just use your phone as your card with NFC. NFC is short for “Near field communication”, which allows you to (amongst a number of things) use your bank app to “tap and pay” as if you were using a debit/credit card.
Gaming phones, not just for mobile games
Whether you like it or not, mobile gaming is a massive part of the gaming industry these days, with AAA developers jumping on board, you see some of the biggest games such as PUBG, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Apex Legends and many others make their way from console and PC to mobile. Albeit, most of these bigger games are a simplified version of their console/PC counterparts, but nonetheless are packed with almost all of the same features. If you’re a mobile gamer, you’d want to grab something high-spec so that any game you play is extremely smooth, has a high FPS count and nice graphics. However, to take that a step further, Xbox remote play is available on Android and iOS devices, allowing you to play Xbox and Microsoft PC games, directly from your phone by connecting a Bluetooth Xbox controller, selecting a game and you’re off. Xbox remote play/game pass requires a subscription that’s not expensive per month and provides you with an endless amount of games to play.
Never plug in your phone again
At some point, we’re never going to have to charge our phones again. With the way technology is moving, we’ll have a way to charge our phones, without connecting your device to anything. At the moment, it’s not a reality, but one thing that is, is wireless charging. Smartphones that have wireless charging capabilities are simple to use. All you’ll need is a wireless Qi charging pad and you’re ready to go. Simply place your phone on the charging pad and it’ll start charging right away, without you having to plug in any cables to your smartphone.