Wearable technology has become a lot more common in recent years and as time goes on we’ll have more to look forward to in the future. As of now, smartwatches are the most popular kind of smart wearables for good reason. Smartwatches allow you to keep up to date with all your notifications and phone calls right from your wrist. Smartwatches have a whole lot of functionality and uses. Some come with fitness trackers to keep track of your work outs and routines, heart rate monitors, messaging, voice-to-text, games, apps and plenty more!
Here at Wireless 1, we have a very large range of makes and models. From some of the most popular brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO and more, we’re sure we have smart watch that will not only suit your needs, but suit your style!
Going for a run? Use an eSIM smartwatch
These days, it’s hard to go out of the house without your phone, whether it be for work, going down to the shops, at the gym or simply going out for a run. We never want to miss an important phone call, message or notification especially if we’re waiting on something. However, when you go out for a run, there’s a few options with your phone. You can either, leave it at home, take it with you to hold while you’re running/at the gym, use an armband to put the phone in or, put it in a zipped up pocket. However, these solutions can either, make you miss notifications, have extra weight on you, makes you hold something and from my personal experience, armbands are uncomfortable for long periods of time.
So instead, why not go for a smartwatch with an eSIM? An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. It allows you to take phone calls, send messages, emails, check notifications, control your music, you can even sync your Bluetooth headphones to it if you prefer to listen to music while you’re on the go. It acts similarly to a smartphone, without all the fancy apps and games you may find, however, as an item that sits on your watch and can do almost everything your phone can do, it’s a fantastic option for those who want a bit more freedom, without having to have their phone with them 24/7.
Apps and functions that would give you more out of your smartphone and smartwatch
Most smartwatches, aside from Apple and Samsung, run on AndroidOS or GoogleOS which give you access to thousands of apps built specifically for smartwatches. Aside from the features that come integrated into the watch such as a step counter, heart rate monitor or various other things, there are apps that will just simplify a lot of things.
For example, taking a photo, selfie or timed shot can be steady and stable with an app on your watch which will allow you to capture a photo just by clicking a button on your watch, this opens up a whole bunch of new opportunities and angles for you to play around with. Of course, the apps don’t stop there, you have anything from tools to games on the Google Play Store that will allow you to get more out of your phone and smartwatch.
Protect your kids with a 360 Kids smartwatch
Considering that smartphones have become inexpensive these days and communication is important amongst everyone, lots of parents give their kids a smartphone to keep in contact with them much easier, it allows them to access things like social media and keep in touch with their friends. However, we always want that extra bit of security for our children to ensure that they’re safe.
With the 360 Kids smartwatches, it helps add that extra layer of security for you to keep track of your child. It allows for real-time tracking, so parents using an app on their phone can in real-time track where their kids are, to ensure they’re safe and aren’t going anywhere you weren’t aware of. It even allows you to set a “virtual fence” (or safe zone) that will automatically notify you once it detects that the watch is outside of the safe area you have set. It will also record the history of where the watch has been for a few days, before the data is deleted. This is fantastic for those who have children who travel to and from school or afterschool activities, to friends places or if they’re going out on the weekend. This will allow you to have extra peace of mind when your child is not with you.
- 360 Kids Watch E2 - BlueIn Stock at Wireless 1Dispatch 1-2 DaysSpecial Price $220.00 Regular Price $299.00
- 360 Kids Watch E2 - PinkIn Stock at Wireless 1Dispatch 1-2 DaysSpecial Price $220.00 Regular Price $299.00
- Catalyst Impact Protection Case for 40mm Apple Watch Series 4/5/6/SE V2 - BlackHurry! Less than 5 Qty at Wireless 1!Dispatch 1-2 DaysSpecial Price $69.00 Regular Price $94.99
- 360 Kids Watch E1 - PinkBackorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $142.00 Regular Price $249.00
- OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi) Black [Au Stock]Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $439.00 Regular Price $549.00
- OPPO Watch 46mm (Wi-Fi) Glossy Gold [Au Stock]Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $444.00 Regular Price $549.00
- Xiaomi AmazFit GTR-42mm Cherry Blossom Pink W1910TY2N (AU Stock)Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $278.88
- Xiaomi Amazfit GTR 42mm Smartwatch Starry Black W1910TY1N (AU Stock)Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $278.88
- Xiaomi Amazfit GTR 42mm Smartwatch W1910TY4N - Moonlight White (AU Stock)Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $298.00 Regular Price $333.76
- Xiaomi Amazfit GTR 47mm Smartwatch W1902TY1N - Aluminium Alloy (AU Stock)Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $278.88
- Xiaomi Amazfit GTR 47mm Smartwatch W1902TY2N - Stainless Steel (AU Stock)Backorder AvailableDispatch > 3 DaysSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $278.88