- In StockSpecial Price $399.00 Regular Price $649.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $619.00 Regular Price $799.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,249.00 Regular Price $1,513.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $273.80 Regular Price $306.25
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $190.11 Regular Price $218.75
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $579.00 Regular Price $607.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $279.00 Regular Price $305.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $449.00 Regular Price $475.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $489.00 Regular Price $525.28
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $549.00 Regular Price $572.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $669.00 Regular Price $674.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $1,549.00 Regular Price $1,557.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $629.00 Regular Price $685.00
- In Stock at Supplier$3,799.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $559.00 Regular Price $596.96
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $2,549.00 Regular Price $2,820.00
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $429.00 Regular Price $485.00
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $1,574.00 Regular Price $1,724.00
- In Stock at Supplier$2,599.00
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $899.00 Regular Price $913.00
- Backorder Available$529.00
Curved monitors give you a bigger screen with a smaller space
Sometimes, you’ll need a bigger screen or an extra screen, but you may not always have space on your desk or workstation to have a bigger one or multiple monitors. Then a curved monitor may be for you! For example, a 27 inch curved monitor will take up a lot less space than a standard one of the same due to the curvature of the monitor. So while they may seem like they’re taking up less space, they are the same screen size as their standard counterpart, albeit some with different resolutions in order to match the screen curvature.
Are you ready for a more immersive gaming experience?
Gaming in itself is a very immersive experience. Every day, we’re finding more ways to dive into our favourite games and immersive ourselves in the virtual world. A really easy way to get started with this is by getting a curved gaming monitor that’d make it feel like you’ve got a full view of the game world in front of you, from eye to eye. It’s truly a fantastic gaming experience. It’ll allow you to dive into campaigns immersing you in the world. It may also give you a competitive edge when playing online since you can see more of the screen within the line of your vision of sight.
Curved work monitors are the best monitors for productivity
Do you find that you don’t have much screen space during your work hours? Sometimes, you may just need that extra screen space so that you can be a bit more productive. Have documents open on one side of your screen, while working in the middle and maybe some extra apps and documents on the other side, to help you reduce the number of times you’ll need to find and switch applications when you have everything in front of you all ready to go. So no more hassles!
This can be great for anyone who works with many documents, artists who may need to work from references, people who are viewing online tutorials while working on projects, and even students who are learning from home or working on their own projects can also benefit from the screen space on curved monitors. The possibilities are endless!