- In StockSpecial Price $439.00 Regular Price $799.00
- In StockSpecial Price $319.00 Regular Price $579.00
- In StockSpecial Price $509.00 Regular Price $879.00
- In StockSpecial Price $474.00 Regular Price $799.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $229.00 Regular Price $478.80
- In StockSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $399.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $1,799.00 Regular Price $2,999.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $229.00 Regular Price $399.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $999.00 Regular Price $1,699.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $89.00 Regular Price $199.00
- In StockSpecial Price $349.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $99.00 Regular Price $169.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $85.00 Regular Price $179.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $159.00 Regular Price $286.80
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $199.00 Regular Price $330.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $14.00 Regular Price $24.00
- In StockSpecial Price $424.00 Regular Price $569.00
- In StockSpecial Price $39.00 Regular Price $59.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $149.00 Regular Price $249.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $22.00 Regular Price $39.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $17.00 Regular Price $29.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $84.00 Regular Price $148.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $12.00 Regular Price $22.00
TP-Link's range mainly involves networking products of the highest quality at a very reasonable and competitive price compared to other well-known brands.
TP-Link Router is an extensive range of router solutions that have been the most popular and popular-priced within the marketplace for many years.
The TP-Link Router range consists of the following variants:
- The TP-Link extender
- The TP-Link repeater
- The TP-Link wifi extender
- The TP-Link modem
- The TP-Link range extender
- The TP-Link wifi range extender
- The TP-Link wireless router
- The TP-Link dual-band router
- The TP-Link modem router
One of their most popular series is the Archer series modem routers and routers. These have become a fan favourite amongst networking enthusiasts for their excellent wifi range, up-to-date technology, regular firmware updates (to improve performance and security), and reliability.
On top of that, all their Archer series devices come with a 3-year manufacturer warranty with TP-Link within Australia. Therefore, you may also have peace of mind knowing that if your device fails 1-2 years after you've been using it, you're still covered, unlike many other brands.
Their Archer Series come in ADSL modem routers, VDSL modem routers (For FTTN or FTTB NBN connections), and Routers (for multiple types of NBN or simply as a bridged access point for any connection. Finally, they also have options for modem routers with VoIP for those who have VoIP (voice over internet protocol/landline with your NBN service). So you've got all your bases covered!
Besides their Archer series, they are also well-known for their powerline adapters. These adapters allow you to transmit a signal from one end of your house or apartment to another using wiring through your walls. This way, you won't have to have messy and unsightly LAN cables all over your home.
These are neat and tidy solutions that come in many different shapes, styles and technology to suit what you need them for.
They have options of standard powerline adapters, pass-through powerline adapters, and wifi powerline adapters that allow you to create a direct wifi access point from 1 point to the other using the same method as standard powerline adapters.
These work better than a range extender regarding a wifi connection. Instead of extending the range, it's creating a new access point for you to connect to as if it were directly from your modem or router itself.
The non-Wi-Fi models allow you to connect an Ethernet cable to any devices you'd like through your wall cabling. Essentially allowing you to have a wired connection almost anywhere in your house.
Finally, one of TP-Link's latest products that are taking the market by storm is the TP-Link Deco mesh systems. A mesh system is a series of routers (nodes) that allow you to place around your home or business and create an extensive wifi network between those points.
The beauty of mesh systems is that unlike range extenders and access points, you will always have 1 seamless wifi connection between the points you put the nodes. Typically they come in a pack of 2 or 3, which in most cases may be enough range for your home or apartment.
Allowing you to completely eliminate any dead wifi spots in your home and business. However, if it's not, you may always add extra nodes if needed.
Mesh systems are also some of the best wifi items enabling you to penetrate through thicker walls and materials that usually block or limit wifi signals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most popular TP-Link PRODUCTS IN 2022?
TP-Link is known for many of the world's leading products for Home, office and studio wifi routers and more, with special interest this year being on innovations such as:
- Archer AX21NEW. - Office WiFi 6 Powerhouse
- Archer A8. Dual Band - Office WiFi with Great Range and Full Gigabit
- Archer C7HOT. VPN Server - Essential VPN and USB and USB Port
These are just a few; check out our full selection and see all their unique features to determine what suits you best.
What is TP-Link's purpose?
TP-link provides one of the world's leading services for users of iOS or Android devices to help manage range extenders or routers tether. You can manage your router anytime, anywhere, with your unique TP-Link ID while checking your networking device's status.
What is the range of a TP-Link router?
As standard, a range of 2.4GHz will give you about 20 metres (60 feet). A 5GHz, around 15 metres (45 feet), will give you an excellent networking experience. However, these calculations are under normal environmental factors.