The Nuki Bridge brings your Smart Lock online, so you can manage and control it remotely with the Nuki app anytime and anywhere.
Manage your Smart Lock online
The Nuki Bridge brings your home Wi-Fi and your Nuki Smart Lock together.
Open for a handyman, dog sitter or deliveries, even if you are not at home.
Stay in perfect control of who came or left home while you’re at work or on holiday.
Smart access for the whole family with the Nuki Combo
The Nuki Bridge delivers full access to your Smart Lock – wherever you are: Would you like to unlock your door for the handyman? Or have a look, if your kids are home yet?
Here’s how the Nuki Bridge works
- Connection via your home Wi-Fi
- Step-by-step configuration through the Nuki app; you’re done in under three minutes.
- Button and LED display for initial set-up
- Required for Smart Home integrations such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Makes it possible to control the Smart Lock from a distance using the Nuki app (smartphone) or Nuki Web (browser)
Open the door to your smart lifestyle.
Use Nuki to schedule your day as you please: Do you really have to stay home to open the door for various service providers? Luckily, that’s now a thing of the past! Thanks to Nuki, you can now comfortably and remotely lock and unlock your door.
Everything there is to know about the Bridge and Smart Lock
- The Nuki Bridge should be plugged in close to the Smart Lock.
- When choosing a socket, make sure that the Bridge can stay plugged in permanently.
- Requirements: Standard Wi-Fi (2.4 gigahertz network) and standard socket (100–240 V)
The Nuki Bridge also offers developers a foundation for various connections to their Smart Home.
All functions at a glance
So you can be sure which Nuki solution makes your everyday life easier.