*We use, standard regular post for the 'Free' shipping method on SD cards and USB devices which can take between 3-7 business days to arrive at the destination. If you require your item(s) urgently, we recommend choosing a paid shipping method such as 'eParcel' or 'eParcel express'. SD/USB orders under $70 do not come with tracking*
PLEASE NOTE: The drives are automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet. Requires Android™ smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility. See Sandisk's website for a list of compatible devices, returns for wrongly bought USBs will not be accepted.
AT A GLANCE
- Easily transfer content between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets1 and PC and Mac computers
- Sleek retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB* instant storage for Android™ smartphones and tablets
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s** file transfer from drive to computer [for 32GB - 128GB only]
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 130MB/s** file transfer from drive to computer [for 16GB only]
- SanDisk® Memory Zone application (available on Google Play™) lets you easily manage and back-up content on your smartphone and tablet2
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Quickly and easily transfer your files between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets1 and PC and Mac computers. Free up space to add more photos, videos, songs, and other stuff. Simply connect the SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive 3.0 to the micro-USB port of your Android device and move content to the drive. Quickly transfer files at up to 150MB/s** [for 32GB – 128GB only] and up to 130MB/s** [for 16GB only] from drive to computer with the high-speed USB 3.0 connector. Spend less time waiting to transfer a full-length movie to the drive than with a standard USB 2.0 drive3.
The SanDisk® Memory Zone app (available on Google Play™) helps you manage your phone’s or tablet’s memory2, making it easy to move, view, copy, or backup your photos and videos to the drive, so you’re always ready to take more videos and pictures on the go.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Transfer files between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets1 and PC and Mac computers
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB* additional storage for Android™ smartphones and tablets
- Sleek retractable design with both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 150MB/s** [for 32GB - 128GB only]
- High speed USB performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 130MB/s** [for 16GB only]
- Use SanDisk® Memory Zone application (available on Google Play™)2 to easily manage and backup files on your Android™ device
- Compatible with most Android™ devices1
GETTING MORE FROM YOUR USB DEVICE
The Flash Drive for Your OTG-enabled Android™ Phone
This is the flash drive you’ve always wanted, the one that makes it fast and easy to transfer or share files from your OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet1 onto your PC or Mac computer. Now your phone is always in the zone, ready to shoot more pictures and videos or add more songs on the go.
Dual Connectors Bridge Phones, Tablets, and Computers
With a micro-USB connector on one end, a USB 3.0 connector on the other, this sleek, handy flash drive lets you move content easily between all the devices in your world—from your OTG-enabled Android smartphone to your tablet, your laptop, your Mac or PC. The USB connector is USB 3.0 enabled and backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Super-Fast Transfer Speeds from Drive to Computer
Transfer from your flash drive to your computer’s USB 3.0 port at the no-wait rate of up to 150MB/s** [for 32GB – 128GB only] and up to 130MG/s** [for 16GB only]. Speed like this makes it possible to move whole movies, audiobooks or music libraries in just seconds. And that helps make your Android smartphone the ultimate on-the-go entertainment device as well your favourite camera.
Offering 128GB* of storage, SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive 3.0 gives you more than enough capacity for large digital photo or music libraries and plenty of room to move yesterday’s videos off your phone so you have room to capture what’s happening today. Also available in 16GB, 32GB or 64GB capacities.
SanDisk Memory Zone App Manages Files
Download the SanDisk Memory Zone app from the Google Play™ Store2 and use it to monitor available memory and efficiently manage, organize, and back up files stored on your Android smartphone.
Automatically Detected When Connected
This “plug and play” flash drive is automatically detected when you connect it to an OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
Compatibility and Warranty
SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is compatible and works instantly with PC and Mac computers running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.6+--no drivers required. It is backed by a five-year warranty4.
TRUST IN SANDISK
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** (16GB - 128GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1Requires device with On The Go (OTG) compatibility. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices.
2Download and installation required.
3Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4 See www.sandisk.com/wug
Product SKU SAN00023 Model SDDD2-128G-Q46 Condition New Capacity 128 GB Features
- Storage: 128GB
- Interface: USB 3.0/micro-USB
- Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet1
- Compatible with PC & Mac computers– no drivers needed
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.6+
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational Temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 50° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Dimensions:43 x 0.78 x 1.44 in. ;11.0 x 19.8 x 36.6
- Requires Android™ smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility1
- 5-year warranty4
Warranty 5 Year Warranty