Sphero BOLT’s eye-catching, programmable 8x8 light matrix unlocked an endless array of coding and gaming capabilities. Use advanced sensors to track speed, acceleration, and direction, or drive BOLT without having to aim your robot thanks to the compass. BOLT also features infrared communication, enabling your robot to “talk” with other BOLTs. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a strong scratch-resistant shell, this robot’s brawn matches its brilliance.
Keep watch on BOLT’s speed and direction with built-in sensors for programming.
Sphero BOLT was made to shine with 8x8 LED Matrix that animates and displays real-time data.
BOLT to BOLT communication allows for new games and advanced coding tactics.
Sphero Edu provides a toolset unbounded in its potential.
Sphero Edu uses app-enabled robots to foster creativity through play and discovery, all while laying the foundation for computer science. Our program goes above code with collaborative STEAM activities, nurturing students’ imaginations in ways no other education program can. Cross-platform apps are approachable for every skill levels, allowing us to reach as many minds as possible.
What's in the box
- Sphero BOLT
- Inductive charging base with USB charging cable
- Protractor with heading, directions, and clock
- Quick Start guide to get you rolling
- Sticker sheet
- Sphero Play app available for download on iOS and Android
- Swift Playgrounds app available for download on iOS. Works with the Sphero Arcade and Sphero Template playgrounds
- Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome