Complete in Room Wi-Fi Coverage
Having an EAP in each room guarantees a powerful wireless signal, and guests can enjoy their own private network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
There's no need to install additional wiring in the building, due to 802.3af/802.3at PoE support. Plug in existing Ethernet cables, and it's good to go.
Installation Made Easy
The EAP225-Wall can be fitted to existing wall junctions, upgrading simple Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points.
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
EAP-225-Wall acts as a switch and comes with 3 standard Ethernet jacks and 1 Power over Ethernet outlet, which is capable of powering devices such as IP phones, cameras and more.
Blends Into Your Wall
Thanks to the refined, sleek and minimalist design, the EAP225-Wall blends into any business setting with its tastefully understated apperance.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
With Dual-Band Wi-Fi, the EAP225-Wall is able to deliver combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps. The latest Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology means it is able to transfer data to multiple devices simultaneously, without affecting performance.
Free Cloud Management - Anywhere, Anytime
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service allows you to remotely and securely access these services.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Get setup in minutes with the free Omada App. The app lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, done from your smartphone or tablet.
Product SKU TPL00316 Model EAP225-WALL Condition New Wireless Type Wireless-AC WiFi Frequency Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz (Dual Band) Advanced Features
- Interface: 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet uplink port accepts 802.3af/at power supply as PoE power device (PD), 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, 1 x 10/100Mbps with PoE pass-thru (requires 802.3at PoE+ power supply on PD port.)
- Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
- Power Consumption: 9 watts or 25.5 watts including PoE out
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.4 x 0.8 in (143 x 86 x 19.7mm)
- Antenna: 2 Dual-Band Antennas, 2.4Ghz: 2 x 3dGi, 5GHz: 2 x 4dBi
- Mounting: Wall Plate Mounting
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b/ac
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Functions: 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDS on each band), Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Automatic Channel Assignment, Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm), QoS (WMM), Load Balance, Rate Limit, Reboot Schedule, Wireless Schedule, Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security: Captive Portal Authentication, Access Control, Wireless Mac Address Filtering, Wireless Isolation Between Clients, SSID to VLAN Mapping, Local LAN port based VLAN, Rogue AP Detection, 802.1X Support, 64/128/152-bit WEP/WPA/WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Omada Cloud Access: Yes
- Omada Cloud Controller: Yes
- Omada Controller Software: Yes
- Email Alerts: Yes
- LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: v1, v2c
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
- Telnet: Yes
- Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Management VLAN: Yes
- Certification: FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents: AC1200 MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point, EAP225-Wall, Installation Guide, Mounting Screw
- System Requirements: EAP discover utility: Microsoft Windows or MAC OS, EAP software controller: Microsoft Windows or Linux (64bit)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Dimensions 5.6 x 3.4 x 0.8 in. (143 x 86 x 19.7mm) Warranty 3 Year Warranty