- 1750Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Power over Ethernet(802.3at) Support for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
Speeds with 3x3 11ac
The latest generation of 802.11ac Wi-Fi combined with advanced 3x3 MIMO technology ensures superior Wi-Fi speeds and coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
The EAP245 achieves Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.75Gbps, with 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band.
The EAP225 provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively.
Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Auranet Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. It can Control connections to your network with a voucher system and customized authentication page that can provide a branded experience, advertise to customers, or offer coupons.
Easy Mount Design and PoE
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for Multi-user Business Environment
The Auranet business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points purposed for home use. It’s the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants.
Product SKU TPL00202 Model EAP245 Condition New Wireless Type Wireless-AC Ethernet Type Gigabit Ethernet WiFi Frequency Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz (Dual Band) Advanced Features HARDWARE FEATURES Interface Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1（Support IEEE802.3at PoE） Button Reset Power Supply PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply Power Consumption 12.7 W Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 7.1 x 7.1 x 1.9in. (180*180*47.5mm) Antenna Type Internal Omni
2.4GHz: 3* 4dBi
Mounting Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included) Physical Security Lock Kensington Lock Slot Watch Dog Yes WIRELESS FEATURES Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz Signal Rate 5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps
Wireless Functions Multiple SSIDs（Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Wireless Security Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Transmission Power CE：
<27dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz)
MANAGEMENT EAP Controller Software Yes Email Alerts Yes LED ON/OFF Control Yes Management MAC Access Control Yes SNMP Yes System Logging Local/Remote Syslog Local/Remote Syslog Telnet Yes Web-based Management HTTP/HTTPS L3 Management Yes Multi-site Management Yes Management VLAN Yes OTHERS Certification CE, FCC, RoHS Package Contents AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP245
System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10 Environment Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Dimensions 7.1 x 7.1 x 1.9in. (180*180*47.5mm) Warranty 3 Year Warranty