In-Wall 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point
- Simultaneous Dual-Band
4x4 Multi-User MIMO
- Four-Stream 802.11ac
Wave 2 Technology
- 802.3af/802.3at PoE
- Customizable with
Integrated Gigabit Switch
Four ports are available for bridging – one of which offers PoE passthrough when the AP is powered by an 802.3at PoE+ switch.
Superior Processing Power
The UniFi IW HD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard
The UniFi IW HD AP can be conveniently powered by an 802.3af or 802.at compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch.
Quick and Simple Installation
The UniFi IW HD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Customizable with Various Skins
Optional skins (sold separately) allow the UniFi IW HD AP to discreetly blend into its setting.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Product SKU UBQ00111 Model UAP-IW-HD Condition New Ethernet Type 10/100 Mbps Advanced Features
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
Ports and Power
- Networking Interface: (5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+
- Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 60° C (14 to 140° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Dimensions 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01") Warranty 1 Year Warranty