Product DescriptionEasier Than You ThinkIdeal for new and retrofit installations, the UniFi® AC In-Wall is designed to convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The Power of PoETurn existing wiring into per-room Wi-Fi with the UniFi PoE Switch series.*
Scalable. Dedicated Wi-Fi per room
Easy Setup, Monitoring, and Control
Fast. Two radios, 802.11ac
* Requires Cat5e or higher
Versatile Data and PoE Output
- (Dark blue circle) UniFi PoE Switch
- (Light blue circles) UniFi In–Wall AP Deployments
Simple and Scalable Device ManagementThe UniFi® Controller provides a graphical user interface for easy
An Ethernet wall jack becomes an access point, a gigabit switch, and a PoE power source.
Wire a workstation and power a VoIP phone. Or power a US-8 for even more Ethernet ports.
configuration and monitoring of the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices.
Product SKU UBQ00024 Model UAP-AC-IW Condition New Wireless Type Wireless-AC Ethernet Type Gigabit Ethernet WiFi Frequency Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz (Dual Band) Advanced Features
- Dimensions - 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01")
- Weight - 200 g (6.43 oz)
- Networking Interface (3) - 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons - Reset
- Power Method - Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Save - Supported
- PoE Out 48V Pass-Through - Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-
- Maximum Power Consumption - 7W
- Maximum TX Power
- 2.4 GHz - 20 dBm
- 5 GHz - 20 dBm
- 2.4 GHz - 1 dBi
- 5 GHz - 2 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Security - WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID - Up to Four per Radio
- Operating Temperature - -10 to 50° C (14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity - 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Warranty 1 Year Warranty