Wireless 1 has a networking switches to suit your needs. Anything from a standard unmanaged desktop switch to full-duplex POE switches, we have you covered! With our ever increasing range of networking equipment, you’ll be able to find a switch for any application you may use it for. Wireless 1 stock only the best networking brands on the market, from Ubiquiti, NETGEAR, TP-Link to D-Link, Tenda and many more!
- In StockSpecial Price $82.00 Regular Price $199.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $229.00 Regular Price $478.80
- In StockSpecial Price $39.00 Regular Price $58.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $1,799.00 Regular Price $2,999.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $59.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $57.00 Regular Price $89.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $29.89 Regular Price $51.25
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $32.88 Regular Price $54.38
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $179.00 Regular Price $299.00
- In Stock$225.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $229.00 Regular Price $279.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $139.00 Regular Price $178.80
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $346.01 Regular Price $659.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $419.00 Regular Price $549.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $86.00 Regular Price $107.00
- In StockSpecial Price $78.00 Regular Price $94.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $205.00 Regular Price $249.00
TP-Link TL-SG3428XMP JetStream 24-Port Gigabit and 4-Port 10GE SFP+ L2+ Managed Switch with 24-Port+Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $764.00 Regular Price $899.00
- In StockSpecial Price $115.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Hurry! Less than 5 in stock!Special Price $198.00 Regular Price $239.00
- Backorder AvailableSpecial Price $122.66 Regular Price $249.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $743.95 Regular Price $1,049.00
- In Stock at SupplierSpecial Price $519.00 Regular Price $609.00
Need to power your access points and cameras? PoE is for you
PoE devices are becoming much more common over the recent years compared to your standard equipment that come with AC power plugs. It’s much easier having all your networking devices on a singular switch. With PoE switches, they allow you to use PoE ports to power devices such as access points, cameras, Wi-Fi switches and much more! Wireless 1 has a huge range of PoE and PoE+ switches to suit your requirements.
Need extra Ethernet ports? Too easy
Without a doubt, having any device connected via Ethernet to your modem/router essentially would provide you with a much faster connection with a lower latency than over Wi-Fi. However, most modems/routers have very limited ports. So you may have your PC/laptop, smart TV, cable box, game console, your NBN box and Wi-Fi camera base station which all take Ethernet connections, however, your modem/router may only have a total of 5 ports. This is an easy fix! Pick up a simple unmanaged desktop switch, connect it your router and you’ll instantly have more ports for all your devices.
Manage your network with QoS
Quality of Service or QoS for short, allows you to do multiple things for your network. For example, you may allocate bandwidth to each device you connect to the switch so that you can prioritize those devices that require a higher amount of bandwidth. If you need to allocate more bandwidth for your high-definition 4K cameras so that they can process everything more efficiently, then that’s an option, you may want your game console to have the most so that it reduces latency for a better gaming experience. You also have a lot of other features with QoS such as parental controls to restrict certain devices visiting certain websites, network management to manage users, port forwarding and a lot more!